Amanda Lopez is an innovative Product Manager with experience developing online, mobile, and telecommunications products. As a collaborative problem solver, Amanda is a true leader among creative and technical teams.
Adept at both interpreting and organizing complex data, Amanda's user-centric skills help her solve the actual problem at hand, using:
• Requirements writing and testing
• Business process development
• Google Analytics, JIRA, Confluence
Check out Amanda's web analysis, interviewing, and business strategy efforts at NavigationArts.
Amanda's creativity is inspired by working with user groups, web stats, A/B testing, and years of producing her own content and design, plus:
• Mobile user flows, wireframes, process flows
• Copywriting, branding, SEO, 508 compliance
Read how Amanda used her UX design skills to launch a CMS, website, and mobile app on time.
Launching products on time and within budget requires seeing the big picture while shaping the small parts. Her product ownership skills include:
• Market analysis, competitive analysis
• Ideation, prototyping, product roadmapping
• Agile Product Owner, SAFe Agilist, and PMP
Learn how Amanda would add accessibility ratings to Yelp, Google Maps, and TripAdvisor.
“I can attest to Amanda's professionalism, dependability, great attitude and resilient character. She is a creative team-player who excelled at translating strategic thinking into tactical deliverables.”
~ Carlos Rojas. Director, IT Shared Services at Nextel International (NII Holdings)